Bookable times and on-call times
With both bookable times and on-call times, we will be splitting the time between the participants so that everyone gets a turn to be the talker. That's one reason why there is no charge for Teddy Bear Talk Support activities.
On-call times are times when someone is making themselves available for people to do calls with them with no advance notice.
- Here are the on-call times that are currently being offered:
- Teddy Bear Talk Support On-call Times
- Every Saturday 6:00 - 7:00 pm Eastern
- Every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:50 - 7:35 pm Eastern
- Call 734-237-7676 to reach Leeann Fu, the person on call during these times.
If you would like to offer times to be an on-call person, please contact Leeann Fu at [email protected].
With both bookable times and on-call times, we will be splitting the time between the participants so that everyone gets a turn to be the talker. That's one reason why there is no charge for these activities.
One-on-one times with Leeann
Times for people who are new to Teddy Bear Talk Support and want to learn more
- Learn more - Schedule a Zoom call with Leeann for 30 min, 45 min, or 60 min. You'll be able to click on the time duration you want (on the left) before selecting a time you want to meet (on the right).
Times that allow multiple people to sign up to join the Zoom call
- In pairs - Pair off and take turns being talkers
- Co-working - Pair off and do 20 minute work periods interspersed with taking turns for 3 minutes each with being a talker
- Holding the Space Session - A modified version of the Clearness Committee where people take turns being talkers and teddy bears, and teddy bears are limited to only asking open, honest questions.
- Clearness Committee - With the traditional Clearness Committee format, there is only one focus person for a 2-hour time period, and teddy bears are limited to only asking open, honest questions.